I know you can't be with god unless going through the son, but I feel like I have God, but i don't feel no relationship with Jesus, which what i don't want at all, and i just need answers. Or I thinking maybe i should just wait for God. But then it's like I don't it to be too late. So, I Need adivces, and some times i feel like i know Jesus, but sometimes I don't, i already that god will always be with me. Then it's the fact that when i pray, do i pray to Jesus or God, then it's like i dont want to just focus one that i don't have any type of contact with the other. I'm really really confused. but I'm a better person now, it's just that this is really getting to me

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

ok well first God and Jesus are the same thing its called The trinity God son and holy spirt are all diferent but one person so if you pray to one you pray to all and same for relationships is you have a relationship with one you have one with both of them  hope this helps
Thank you, and may God bless you

Kiersten Baltus said:
ok well first God and Jesus are the same thing its called The trinity God son and holy spirt are all diferent but one person so if you pray to one you pray to all and same for relationships is you have a relationship with one you have one with both of them  hope this helps

The One and true God is always spelled with a capital G.

John 10:30

"I and the Father are one."

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Mark 12:29

Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keep The Faith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service