I am a 34 year old and mu hubby is 29 and we are  newlywed today marks 5 months and already my marriage is off to a shaky start alot of our arguments is due to financial problems and also my insecurity. At times I feel like throwing in the towel. Any advise?

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure it is easier for me to say this than it is for you to actually do it, but if it is important to you then at least try and pray about it and God will help you work it through.  If you haven't heard of Dave Ramsey, you can look him up.  He has a lot of great ideas and help for your financial solutions.  Money will never solve issues good or bad, but it takes both of you to put in the time to talk about the issues that are tearing you apart.  Communication is the solution and if that is a problem, then try finding a counselor to allow you both to share your concerns and work it through.  Don't give up, marriage takes work and 5 months is just the getting to know one another period.  May God work in your lives to get you through this difficult time.  God bless you

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keep The Faith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service