Being single is really hard especially after being married 18 years

But God.   He makes a way where there seems to be no way.

Views: 175

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Oh absolutly, I always tell myself that. And God does come through!  My mortgage went up and I was close to losing my moble home but just last week the bank sent me a notice that the mortgage payment was down.  That was a miriacle. 

Yes I would not be able to make it without God. Being a single Dad is very hard to do sometimes.

Frances Vincent said:

Oh absolutly, I always tell myself that. And God does come through!  My mortgage went up and I was close to losing my moble home but just last week the bank sent me a notice that the mortgage payment was down.  That was a miriacle. 

Yes, Don't I know it.. Single mom here.. All I can say is But... God!!! Definitely A WAY MAKER!

To all the single parents out there...God is faithful.  It has been a very very difficutl road raising my kids as a single mom with no Dad in the picture after 18 yrs of marriage.  I can encourage  you  all that both my kids are through college, happily married to Christian spouses and in church.  They went through lots of rebellion and drinking and running from God , but to look at them now all you would say is Glory to God.  Stay faitful single parents!!!!  God will do miracles on your behalf!

Trying to stay faithful but it's really hard because I keep praying & nothing is happening :( I have 3 kids who need a dad &  I'm totally burnt out! I need someone for me cuz I can't give anymore

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keep The Faith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service