Hi everyone. Im Brad Jones, nice to meet you all, i hope get to know you all. Well heres my story.

I was a christian at the time but i wasn't as strong. In august of 2011 i lost my mama to cancer, i was only 16, i soon became atheist or azsonic. I stopped going to church, i stopped praying, i almost turned to alcohol, i was addicted to sleeping pills, i blamed god for everything. I almost overdosed myself on the sleeping pills. But i heard my mamas voice stop me from killing myself. Tht night i dreamed i was in a solid white place, idk wat it was, but i saw mama, my deceased gdad, and a third figure. all three told me to turn back to the lord. It took me bout 6 months to do tht, but i heard Dr David Jeremiah speak live and changed my life. I became a born again christain back in Oct, and things r looking up for me

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Brad,

Thanks for your testimony.  I'm very glad to hear you have trusted Christ for salvation and desire to live for Him.  I can tell you that there is no better life.  Keep your eyes on Him.  Learn of Him by spending time with Him in prayer and in the Word.  Share your testimony with others.  I have no doubt that God has great things in store for you.

The Christian life is a wonderful life.  Jesus loves us and desires us to live a full, joyful and blessed life.  

God bless you,

Pastor Wally Long

God bless you brother

Wally Long said:

Brad,

Thanks for your testimony.  I'm very glad to hear you have trusted Christ for salvation and desire to live for Him.  I can tell you that there is no better life.  Keep your eyes on Him.  Learn of Him by spending time with Him in prayer and in the Word.  Share your testimony with others.  I have no doubt that God has great things in store for you.

The Christian life is a wonderful life.  Jesus loves us and desires us to live a full, joyful and blessed life.  

God bless you,

Pastor Wally Long

Brad,

Hello. My name is Valerie. I want to say that I am sorry for your loss. I also think that the 3rd figure was an angel from The Lord or The Lord Himself coming to restore you and give you strength. I thank The Lord for the work He is doing in your life. You will be in my prayers.

Valerie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keep The Faith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service